Junior IT System Administrator
We are looking for a Junior IT System Administrator to join our team!
About the company:
As outsourcing experts with more than 15 years of professional experience, Axeltra has revolutionized the way in which nearshore software outsourcing is done. We are proud to have recruited, developed, and retained such talented people, and we can rely on their ability to develop software using the latest proven frameworks and technology standards.
Our aim is to create solid long-lasting win-win relationships that are built on trust, value, excellence, and effective communication for all parties involved.
System Administrator Responsibilities and Learning Objectives:
● Maintain computer hardware and software.
● Give users support.
● Suggest and implement process improvements.
● Configure, monitoring, and maintain Linux services such as: Apache, Mail, DNS, DHCP, LDAP, NFS,Ansible, Samba, FTP, Firewall, MySQL Database administration.
● Create and Implement SSL security certificates.
● Assist in the planning, design, documentation, configuring, and implementation of various information systems including servers, switches, routers, Firewalls, and software applications.
● Manage, support, and ensure operating viability of LAN (Local Area Network) and WAN (Wide AreaNetwork) both wired and wireless.
Who can apply?
● Recently graduated with a desire for career development in the field of IT or students in their final year of studies.
● Initiative, organized, dedicated and responsible person with a strong will and a desire to achieve greatresults.
● Excellent English communication skills.
● Having previous related experience for one year in a similar job position or as a System Administrator is an advantage.
You are welcome to submit your CV to [email protected] Subject line: Junior IT System Administrator
Take a look at what makes us unique at www.axeltra.com