Salience Macedonia is an international management consulting company working in the field of
telecom and digital.
Our customers are operators, regulators as well as government ministries from Europe, the Middle
East, Africa and Asia. Some of the projects we work on are through The World Bank, European
Bank for Reconstruction and Development – EBRD, International Finance Corporation or IFC,
NEOM and Qiddiya in Saudi Arabia and many others.
Currently we have offices in Dubai, UAE, Skopje, Macedonia and Manama, Bahrain. In the following
period, we are opening 3 more offices in Saudi Arabia, Kenya, and Belgium so we are expanding
the team and looking forward to meet and work with young, dynamic and enthusiastic people
• Young, motivated, cross functional and international team.
• Experienced colleagues from which you can learn and upgrade your skills and
• Opportunity to work with clients all over the world, experiencing new cultures and opportunities
• New and modern office in the Skopje City Center
• Salary + bonus (Salary with paid contributions and taxes + bonus on every 6 months)
• Flexible working hours – We want you to be able to optimally combine your job and your private life and family.
• Work from home / Mobile working – Working from home comes with the benefits of no commute, your own personal space, increased flexibility, and more money saved
• Office rotation – Plus the possibility to spend some time with the colleagues from the other offices and learn more about their culture, social life and everyday life.
• Professional growth – Taking courses and workshops – new experiences and skills to positively impact your current position and career pursuits.
• Career training
• Private Health Insurance
• 22 days annual leave
• Wellness program
• Gifts and celebrations
• Team building and CSR activities
• Experience is gained over time, so we don’t expect you to know everything at the beginning.
• Young enthusiasts who have a desire to learn and upgrade themselves.
• People with a vision and motivation for personal development who will focus on developing career in the field of telecom and digital.
“We transform countries and communities through telecoms”
“Empowered youth through telecom innovation and universal broadband access”
Tamara Gjurikj – Business Analyst
“My story with Salience Macedonia began a year ago when I was accepted as part of the interns.
With my three-month paid internship, I managed to learn a lot, focus on what I want and progress
daily. The support from the team meant a lot to me and made the path easier for me, which I still
walk today with enthusiasm and a desire for greater progress. “
Evgenij Konev – Senior Business Analyst “I have been part of Salience Consulting for 2 years. I started as a Business Analyst and in these 2 years I progressed and made many achievements as part of many projects in Asia and Africa. I visited several countries as part of the job and I also had the opportunity to meet new people and different cultures, which is definitely an added plus in the job.”