Junior IT System Administrator
We are looking for a Junior IT System Administrator to join our team!
About the company:
Axeltra’s offices are a unique collaborative workplace in which our team of creative technical specialists by using their innovative skills and knowledge can meet any technology requirements. As a privately owned company founded in 2004, now with 4 offices in Skopje and Belgrade and more than 120 employees, we are proud to have recruited, developed, and retained such talented people.
System Administrator Responsibilities and Learning Objectives:
● Maintain computer hardware and software.
● Give users support.
● Suggest and implement process improvements.
● Configure, monitoring and maintain Linux services such as: Apache, Mail, DNS, DHCP, LDAP, NFS, Ansible, Samba, FTP, Firewall, MySQL Database administration.
● Create and Implement SSL security certificates.
● Assist in the planning, design, documentation, configuring, and implementation of various information systems to include servers, switches, routers, Firewalls and software applications.
● Manage, support and ensure operating viability of LAN (Local Area Network) and WAN (Wide Area Network) both wired and wireless.
Who can apply?
● Recently graduated with a desire for career development in the field of IT or students in their final year of studies.
● Initiative, organized, dedicated and responsible person with strong will and a desire to achieve great results.
● Excellent communication and organizational skills.
● Excellent English communication skills.
● Having previous related experience for one year in a similar job position or as a System Administrator is an advantage.
You are welcome to submit your CV to [email protected] Subject line: IT System Administrator
Application Deadline: 15 July 2022
Take a look at what makes us unique at www.axeltra.com